Dr. Mara Tabares earned her Chiropractic degree from Life University in Marietta, GA in 1999. Dr. Tabares consistently stays up to date on advancements, both within chiropractic and in the fields of Health and Wellness, by attending many post-graduate courses on these topics. In particular Dr. Tabares has attended numerous seminars on the following:
- Pregnancy and Pediatrics
- Chiropractic Wellness
- Diagnostic Technologies for Chiropractors
- Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique (Instrument adjusting)
- Koren Specific Technique (Instrument adjusting)
Dr. Tabares started practicing in Stamford, CT as an associate and built a large practice while there for six years. She now practices in a beautiful facility in Danbury, CT and has been in practice since 1999.
Dr. Tabares grew up in Westport, CT and earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland where she was first introduced to Chiropractic. It was when she was a dance student that she discovered her performances noticeably improved after receiving consistent chiropractic adjustments.
Dr. Tabares lives in Ridgefield with her two young sons, Manu and Alex. Her family life continually re-awakens her to the utmost importance of healthy bodies, families and lifestyle. In her spare time Dr. Tabares reads, walks, travels and loves adventuring with her children.
Dr. Tabares is a member of the following organizations:
- Activator Advanced Proficiency Rated Doctor
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research (FCER)
- The Ridgefield Business Development Exchange
- The Danbury Chamber of Commerce